Protecting the environment with safe, effective products for industrial cleaning applications.
SuperAll #38 – DEGREASER, CLEANER
A SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and ECONOMICAL SOLUTION to your chemical problems
SuperAll #38 has been listed by EPA on Products Schedule for the National Contingency Plan. This listing allows the use of SuperAll #38 for fuel and oil spill wash downs (in accordance with state and federal regulations).
SuperAll #38 is on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s NCP Product Schedule. This listing does NOT mean that EPA approves, recommends, licenses, certifies, or authorizes the use of SuperAll #38 on an oil discharge. This listing means only that data have been submitted to EPA as required by subpart J of the National Contingency Plan, Sec. 300.915.
Fuel Spills, Oil Spills, & Oily Substances :
1. Cuts surface tension of fuels and oils quickly.
2. Helps lessen public safety hazards on your roads and decks.
3. Works on gasoline, diesel, oils and other hydrocarbons.
4. Helps prevent fuel or oil from destroying asphalt roads.
5. Can be applied through any standard pumping equipment.
6. Can be used on roadway spills in compliance with state and federal regulations.
General Use Instructions :
Apply by spray, mop, or conventional equipment. Agitate severe spots, rinse thoroughly to achieve residue free surface.
*SuperAll #38 is not NCP listed as a Dispersant or Bioremediation Enhancement Agent, and the use of chemical countermeasures on oil spills requires federal On Scene Coordinator authorization. This authorization is given on a case by case basis.
Pemesanan diatas 100 liter per bulan akan kami lakukan DEMO terlebih dahulu (Gratis untuk wilayah JABODETABEK)